ATSS Ltd can undertake the Contract Administration for your projects.
In the construction industry, the contract administrator is responsible for administering the construction standard contracts.
Contract administrators are appointed by the client. The role requires the contract administrator act honestly and reasonably for all parties involved. Their decisions are open to challenge via the dispute resolution
The contract administrator’s role will generally include:
- Inviting and processing tenders.
- Preparing contract documents for execution.
- Administrating change control procedures.
- Seeking instructions from the client in relation to the contract.
- Issuing instructions such as variations, or making good defects.
- Considering claims.
- Chairing construction progress meetings.
- Preparing and issuing construction progress reports.
- Co-ordinating and instructing site inspectors.
- Agreeing commissioning and testing procedures.
- Agreeing defects reporting procedures.
- Ensuring that project documentation is issued to the client.
- Issuing certificates of practical completion and interim certificates.
- Collating and issuing schedules of defects.
- Issuing the certificate of making good defects.
- Issuing the final certificate.
ATSS will undertake these roles or a selection of them as defined by you. We provide a professional comprehensive contract management services to ensure project delivery on schedule and on budget. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your specific requirements.